Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Music

Have you ever listened to a song and just felt God all around you? This has happened to me a few times; most recently while listening to "Lift High" (Steve Fee) and "You Are" (Jason Castro). These are two AMAZING songs. I love listening to Christian music. It is filled with positive and encouraging messages that leave me feeling rejuvenated, whereas listening to darker or bad secular music does little to improve my mood or perspective. I'm not saying that secular music is bad; one of my favorite songs right now is "I Like It Like That" By Hot Chelle Ray, but when I'm in a bad mood I know that Christian music can help turn me around. If anybody ever needs good songs to listen to I'm the one to ask! :) I listen to all genres and can supply you with the perfect song for you.
Love,
       ~Remy Love

Lift High:
You Are:

No comments:

Post a Comment